Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgeries we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Access to first opinion and advanced practice referral vets.
- Experienced general surgeons who can assess and treat a wide range of general practice companion animals.
- Advanced practice surgeons who have advanced skills in assessment and treatment/operating on eye, heart, orthopaedic and soft-tissue repair patients.
- Our surgeons work alongside our specialist anaesthetic nurse.
- Fully qualified companion animal behaviourist.
- Continuity of care at all sites, supported by access to our dedicated emergency and out of hours care at Falmouth Hospital.
- Nurse led health and wellbeing clinics.
- New pet and annual vaccinations and microchipping.
- End-of-life care and support including trained pet bereavement support.
- Separate dog, cat and small furries wards (with large walk in kennels for dogs) and an isolation ward.
- Specialist clinical imaging including CT scanner, general and dental X-ray, ultrasound, and endoscopy.
- In-house laboratory (blood tests, urinalysis and microscopy).
- Pulse oximetry and capnography (anaesthetic monitoring).
- Home visits are available in a limited number of circumstances.
- Animal Health Certificates and Export Health Certificates (for taking animals abroad).
- BSL SignVideo service available for our deaf clients
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients (the parking control system at Falmouth has been removed).