- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Helston clinic is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Home visits.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Alice Bell BVSC MRCVS
- Paul Cockerham MA VetMB PhD FSA MRCVS ATCL
- Jennifer Hicks BVM&S PgC(SAO) MRCVS
- Siobhan Mcinerney BVSC GPCert (SAM) MRCVS
- James Partridge BVetMed MRCVS
*The rest of the vet team will also partake in rotating shifts at Helston.
Telephone: 01326 572596
Monday: 9am – 7pm
Tuesday: 9am – 7pm
Wednesday: 9am – 7pm
Thursday: 9am – 6pm (closed for puppy class 6pm – 7pm)
Friday: 9am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 12pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please contact the Falmouth hospital on 01326 313991.