Our Falmouth hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Hospital, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Ample client parking – the parking control system at Falmouth has been removed.
- On-site 24-hour emergency care.
- On-site referral services in Orthopaedics & Soft Tissue Surgery, Ophthalmology, Advanced Imaging (on-site CT scanner and visiting MRI), and Exotics.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Home visits.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Animal Health Certificate.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Freya Barnicoat BVMSci MRCVS
- Alice Bell BVSC MRCVS
- Kate Exon BVetMed MRCVS
- Paul Hall BVSc CertAVP(ZM) MRCVS
- Kat Hall BVSc PGCertSAS MRCVS
- Pru Harvey BSc(Hons)BVSc(Hons) CertAVP(ZM)CertAVP(GSAS) MRCVS
- Jennifer Hicks BVM&S PgC(SAO) MRCVS
- Lucy James BVetMed CertAVP(GSAS) MRCVS
- Cassie Kilty MRCVS
- Alice Lawson BVM BVS MRCVS
- Kate Marriott BVetMed MRCVS
- Rita Melo MRCVS
- Jennifer Oraze BSc Marine Biology BVetMed MRCVS
- James Partridge BVetMed MRCVS
- Laura Santos Mota MRCVS
- Paul Stevenson BVSc MRCVS
- Jenny Tasker BVSc MRCVS
- Chloe Wakeley BVM&S MRCVS
- Helena Wilkes BVetMed CertSAS MRCVS
- Ellie Wilkinson BVM BVS MRCVS
- Neil Wilson BVM&S CertVOpthal MRCVS
Tregoniggie Industrial Estate
Bickland Water Road
Telephone: 01326 313991
We provide overnight emergency care 24-hours a day.