Our Falmouth hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Hospital, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- 24-hour emergency care.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Home visits.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Clementine Burrows BVM BVS MRCVS
- Paul Cockerham MA VetMB PhD FSA MRCVS ATCL
- Leanne Thompson (nee Hibberd) BVM&S MRCVS
- Reimi Konda BA VetMB MRCVS
- Siobhan Mcinerney BVSC GPCert (SAM) MRCVS
- Abigail Nicholls BVSc MRCVS
- Jennifer Oraze BSc Marine Biology BVetMed MRCVS
- James Partridge BVetMed MRCVS
- Paul Stevenson BVSc MRCVS
- Helena White BVetMed CertSAS MRCVS
- Neil Wilson BVM&S CertVOpthal MRCVS
Falmouth Veterinary Hospital
66 Melvill Road
Telephone: 01326 313991
Monday to Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: 10am – 1pm and 1.30pm – 4pm
We provide overnight emergency care 24-hours a day.